Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tranquil Monster Music

Image from Wikipedia
A few years ago I started playing a game called Monsters when my boyfriend's brother purchased it from the PS3 network. It's a cutely designed Tower Defense game with relaxing and simplistic graphics yet full of challenges and surprises. But what I really want to talk about is the music!

The main reason I really enjoy this game is because of the amazing soundtrack. If you click on the link mentioned above you can hear a sample of the music - I find it tranquil and wondrous, perfect for leaving on in the background while doing tasks or for taking walks. I really wanted to recommend it since it is one of my favorite game soundtracks to date, even after a few years! If you manage to get a copy for yourself I hope you enjoy it~

No comments:

Post a Comment