Friday, December 23, 2011

A Night in December

Hello hello everyone! It has been so long since I last updated~ I have so many things to share, but I haven't had the time to sit down and type up a post lately! But now it is winter break and I have been getting some R&R while drawing cards for exchanges and prepping for the holidays. It has been quite a busy break!

What I have wanted to share for quite a while now are some fantastic tutorials I found on Tumblr.

The first is this fantastic Needlebook Tutorial! This is one of the first things I want to make when I am all done with gifts and crafts~


The next is for something I never heard of before: a chalk board mug! Not only is this a good idea for a mug, but also other things that could use a label with the ability to change anytime~


And lastly, something beautiful for the holidays or any special occasion: vintage inspired cookies!



I hope these tutorials are enjoyed~ and that everyone will have a wonderful rest of the year!

Happy Holidays ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment