Sunday, March 4, 2012

Shopping Spree!

Happy March everyone! I have been so busy lately with everything, especially the big move we are in the midst of. I will make a separate entry about in a bit but for now, I want to talk about cute stationary things!

Back in December I needed to get some stickers for my new 2012 planner and luckily one of my favorite online sellers Miyi33 had an active Spree going on at the time! She picks up some incredibly adorable items and the first time I shopped with her I bought the cutest passport holder in the world. ♥

She periodically has a Spree where you can choose among the items that are currently available. They are very reasonable and her packaging is wonderful! She mainly updates with a Spree on her LiveJournal (where you can also see photos of some of the cute things she picked up in the past) although she does have some items available at her Ecrater shop as well! Also, you can sign up for her Mailing list by leaving your email address here for updates on new items~

Also! If you plan on ordering from her, she said she would love to give the first 3 people who mention my username KnittedRainbow a generous 15% discount off their items in case any lovely readers would like some cute stationary items! ♥

Here is what I went for:



Along with the stickers, she had some adorable Little Prince notebooks that I couldn't resist either! I love the art on them, it's such a beautiful style~

I love using these cute day-by-day stickers in my planner. It makes the events and memories I wrote down even more fun to look back on with cute little pictures beside them! This was two separate packs of stickers, each containing 5-6 big sheets.

That's all for now! I can't wait until spring and it starts to get warmer, brrr!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!
    Nice blog!!
    I just found it!!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. I know this the internet and all, but honestly this is my personal blog and I do not appreciate spamming it in such a way. I am all for connecting with others over similar interests or enjoying what other people write about, but you are only commenting asking me to check out your blog and worse, to be involved with a contest you are trying to win.

      This is incredibly rude. :/ Even if it's just online, I hope you realize that going to other people's blogs and plugging yourself to get followers and contest support, without expressing any interest in their blog, reads as incredibly selfish and attention-seeking.

      Delete