Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nashare Review

Time for another review! I have so many edited photos sitting around from past purchases and yet I have been so slow with assembling them into a post! I really need to post about some other topics soon, but every time I try to sit down and write about all that has happened since I moved I get mentally overwhelmed just thinking about it, eheh~ School has been challenging lately, as I recently finished my gigantic thesis paper (which was my entire grade for the class, eep!) so that took a lot of time and energy. And when I wasn't working on that, continuous job hunting, errands, and bunnies take up so much of my time. But anyway, on to the review!

This one is also very belated~ but it is for the absolutely wonderful shop Nashare. They had a huge sale a while back and I sprang for my first ever coordinate set as well as a dress that is perfect for summer. (It is so warm outside!)



They have absolutely gorgeous clothing and their prices run a bit cheaper than many other mori-like shops!
The package arrived promptly and...

I love how they wrapped it!

Everything was packed so nicely~

I have to say, I was in shock and awe when I saw everything in person. While their photos do wonderful justice to their clothing, it looks even more beautiful in person!

Such beautiful colors and details!

All in all, it was a pleasure ordering from them! They answered all of my questions, shipped quickly, and the clothing is gorgeous! But you have to watch out, it's painfully tempting ordering from them often because they have new beautiful clothing very frequently. Also their coordinate sets are very nice and come with lovely and useful pieces! (They have new sets for sale a lot as well.) Nashare has become one of my favorite shops, and I hope many others can have the pleasure of ordering from them too. ♥

1 comment:

  1. aaahhhh this is so cute oh my god

    i'm actually kind of confused over rakuten stores. are you allowed to order off the actual website and not the only the global store? or if i wanted to order off the normal site, do i have to use a shopping service? i hope i'm not annoying you with these questions! thank you! c:

    ReplyDelete