Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Room Decoration Snaps

Hello everyone! The past couple of days I was hard at work organizing our new bedroom. It was a bit of a disaster originally as we didn't have a bed frame or enough storage. But after getting a frame, I could finally organize everything! I got a bit carried away after that and began cleaning and organizing the entire apartment... Now everything looks wonderful though!

I wanted to share some of the cute things I decorated the dresser with. Here we go!

Little twin stars pencil sharpener and backpack~

 My favorite clock in the world~ Hana-Kimi egg clock!

Sailor Moon jewelry box~

Art from the incredibly talented MyRollingStar. ♥

Glittery pegasus ponies on top of my Sailor Moon castle!

And sparkly unicorns inside~

That's all for now, thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I love everything *______* but that LTS juice is super amazing ^ิ ౪ ^ิ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy everything! ♥ And the LTS juice is useful too as a pencil sharpener! You can find it on ebay, I got mine there. n-n

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and love it!

    Love everithing in your romm, specially Sailor Moon box..
    That is a Lunar Pen Transformation? Where didi you buy them? I really want one for me!

    Sorry for my bad english ;__;
    http://withlovechisa.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear! Thank you so much for such a nice compliment! You are correct, it is the Transformation Pen. <3 It is the new Italian re-release of the Transformation Pen that came with issue #2 of the Italian Sailor Moon Magazine, I believe. Sadly I bought mine from an Italian store online over two years ago so it isn't available anymore, but if you search online I am sure you can find one! <3

      Delete