Friday, May 10, 2013

Phew! We just completed a giant move (hopefully the last one for a few years) and are all settled in our new apartment! Photos and a video will be shared as soon as I find a spot for the last few things that are randomly scattered around. It was quite a process as usual, but now it's time to relax a little bit!

So much has happened since I last updated. On top of moving to a new city which was a huge ordeal in itself (especially finding a place), one of our friends visited from out of state which was a blast, and my boyfriend and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary! At the end of this month we are attending another event with some friends (it takes place in San Jose and involves lots of sewing... any guesses? ♥), and then we are planning on taking a long overdue road trip to Seattle after that! So I have been getting ready for everything on top prepping for summer classes. I have been so terrible at blogging consistently, even though I have so many things I want to share. I will catch up one day~!

In the meantime, here is a photo from last month when one of our friends came to visit and we went out for a delicious sushi dinner!


It has been a bit on the chilly side here lately, so it has been wonderful getting to bundle up again. By the time we get back from our trip, something tells me it is going to be ridiculously hot again though!

Until next time~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment