Monday, August 12, 2013

Ciali in Kawaiiland

Today I have a long overdue review of one of my favorite places to shop:  

I have ordered from her a few times in the past and it is always a wonderful experience! She makes all sorts of cute jewelry in many different color combinations~ Here is what I ordered:

 Her own custom packaging and business cards! Super cute ♥

 A twisted marshmallow bracelet with stars on the left and a pastel shooting star (this is actually made by CuteCanKill and she still had it in stock) on the right!

 This made my heart skip a beat when I saw it: a star macaron neckalce!! So sweet!

 Adorable rings and a bunny cell phone strap present (how did she know I own bunnies? )
Another gift! Super adorable bow earrings!

Wearing the star macaron necklace~
I need to take more photos the next time I order from her, I'm so addicted~!

No comments:

Post a Comment