Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy New Year and Then Some!

Ahhh my poor neglected blog! I am so sorry I haven't been keeping up with you!

This is just a short post to say that since school and work have become pretty demanding, it is hard for me to put together posts here I'm afraid. I am more active on Instagram and Tumblr since they are easy to update, but I will eventually return to making posts here again!

In the meantime, I created a new new Youtube! (I was having some troubles with my old gmail account, so it was easier to make a new one altogether.) I have 2 more videos in the works right now, but I am open to any ideas for videos or blog posts if anyone has any requests!

Sorry again for the brief post and I look forward to when I will have the time to make posts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment